Laser Lipo Therapist course (non-invasive)
The Laser Lipo Therapist course offers you the opportunity to qualify as laser lipo therapist online at the comfort of your home and at your own time with personal expert trainer support.
Why you will gain more from this online Laser Lipo Therapist course than you can gain from any other laser course:
- On completion you will enjoy the benefits of a recognized and accredited qualification.
- You will learn about low level lasers and LED technologies.
- You will view videos and use other interactive media to learn over various procedures with all different kinds of machines.
- You will be spending your time efficient by choosing your study time when it suits you best and at the place you prefer.
- You will enjoy full trainer support, either via chat, forum, email or telephonically. You do not have to wait for other students to reach your level before you can discuss topics relevant to you.
- You can start your studies at any time, no fixed starting dates.
- 24/7 online library and resources: We provide you with the links that will take you directly to your resource material. No time is wasted searching for books or research material.
- You save money: All learning and assessment material is included in your course fees. You are not required to purchase any additional material.
- Reduce your carbon footprint: Daily travel amounts to 23% of household greenhouse gas emissions — Cool it — Switch to low greenhouse impact study options like online study and use phone or email for support to address Global Warming.
We are sure that you have come across various laser courses in your search for the right training course for you. However, most courses are extremely limited to their subject area and are sometimes very machine specific. While others promise you all the knowledge you will ever need in 2 or 5 days. It is of utmost importance to be realistic about laser training, as is the case with any other training course you may undertake. We will provide you with a complete course, covering a wide range of treatments and procedures. All this at your own tempo and the comfort of your home, but with full personal study assistance.
LaserCollege.Org does one thing well.
We train laser therapists. That’s it. Nothing else. No distractions. Nothing to steal our focus. No kidding ourselves that we can be good at everything. No trying to conquer the whole world. We just do our best to conquer our bit of it. So each day we come in and train the best laser therapists. Using the best scientific training material.
There is a great deal of satisfaction to be gained from doing something well, of such superior quality that you know it is going to stand the test of time. It makes the hard work and the obsessing over each and every detail worth all the effort. That’s our reward.
There are no prerequisites to enroll for this course.
Even if you have not enjoyed the same level of academic training some other therapist may have had, you are the person that determined the quality and level of your skills and knowledge.
Schooling to the level of a senior certificate or equivalent will help you to extract the most from this course.
- Laser Operation
- Laser Components
- IPL Components
- LED Components
- Types Of Lasers
- Modes Of Operation
- EM Spectrum
- Light Beam Characteristics For Laser, LED’s And IPL’s
- Characteristics Of Light Waves
- Treatment Parameters
- Interaction Of Radiation With Matter
- Wavelengths Used For Hair Removal
- Biological Change With Temperature
- Laser Classification (Ansi Z 136.1 Standard)
- Diffuse And Specular Reflections
- Eye Hazards
- Skin Hazards
- Eye Protection
- Skin Protection
- Non Beam Hazards
- Nominal Hazard Zone (NHZ)
- Respiratory Hazards (Gas Masks – No Smoke Is Safe)
- Safety Control Measures
- Indemnity Forms
Low Level Laser Therapy
- Introduction to Low Level Laser Therapy.
- Treatments Low Level Laser Therapy Is Recommended For
- Physiological Changes
- Recommended Treatments
LLLT in sports injuries
- Weight loss
- Carpal tunnel sindrome
- What is LED therapy?
- Review of LED
- Acne treatment
- Face wrinkles
- Light anti-ageing
- Types of adipose tissue
- Metabolic cycle of adipocytes
- Functions fulfilled by adipose tissue
Low-level laser lipo (non-invasive remodeling)
- Mechanisme of LLLT fat release
- Metabolic functions of free fatty acid
- Clinical application of laser lipo
Laser aided liposuction (invasive therapy)
- Laser Fat Removal
- Liposuction before and after smart lipo
- SmartLipo laser assisted liposuction
- Alma Lasers – LipoEze – Laser Assisted Liposuction
Expected completion time
8 weeks (part-time)
You can now also enroll with our easy payment plan:
50:25:25 → 50% (€239) on enrollment, 25% (€119) 30 days after enrollment and the remaining 25% (€119) 60 days after enrollment.
Click here to read some student reviews.
Ready to enroll
When you enroll through the standard enrollment you will have immediate access to the course material once you have completed the payment. If you make use of the payment plan option you will have access within 24 hours after you have made your first payment.
Click here for an overview of the enrollment procedure
Click here to login to your student account
PayPal Buyer Protection
If an eligible item that you’ve bought online doesn’t arrive, or doesn’t match the seller’s description, our Buyer Protection will reimburse you for the full amount of the item plus postage and packaging costs. Buyer Protection covers all your online purchases, on eBay or on any other website, when you use PayPal.